[NEohioPAL] Cleveland Inner City Ballet Performs Black Swan at Museum of Art in October

chanda ford chanda2ford at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 14 15:28:38 PDT 2012

Cleveland Inner City Ballet's Fall Session Begins Saturday- September 15th. We have a few fun and exciting things happening this year. We have been asked to perform at the Museum of Art in October for the Atrium Opening. We will also have LIVE MUSIC for our Cleveland Inner City Ballet Nutcracker- compliments of the Cleveland Institute of Music. Cleveland Inner City Ballet is right around the corner? We have added satellite programming throughout the City of Cleveland. We can help you find a program close to you. Register ASAP if you want to be part of this fun, growing and expanding processes within our Cleveland communities. We hope to be dancing with you soon!

Cleveland Inner City Ballet offers professionally taught dance education to all children regardless of race, class, gender or socioeconomic background. We believe all children deserve to have the gift of dance!

Chanda Ford- White/ Cleveland Inner City Ballet/ Pink Tutu Outreach
clevelandinnercityballet.org
CICBallet at ymail.com
(216) 903-6604