[NEohioPAL] Everything I Am Becoming, I Already Am

Heads Up Productions info at headsupproductions.net
Wed Aug 15 09:24:16 PDT 2012

EVERYTHING I AM BECOMING, I ALREADY AM

A new essay by our Managing Artistic Director, Benjamin Rexroad is now posted!

The current projects folder on my new mac is full of half-written essays. Reading over these unfinished missives, it’s clear they are trying to say the same thing. Only that unalienable truth, that kernel of wisdom, is evasive– a mystery to my conscious mind, swimming just below the surface.

 Heads Up started as an idea, a seed. Kyle and I dreamed of a home where artists could create meaningful work, make a life and, eventually, make a living. Seemingly nobody wanted to work toward making this dream a reality. Some people claimed it was because Heads Up was our dream and not theirs. We told these people that Heads Up could be whatever they wanted it to be– the dream didn’t end with us....

Continue reading at http://www.headsupproductions.net