[NEohioPAL] URINETOWN bring in TP...1/2 off admission TONIGHT ONLY!!!

Bob Russell bobrussell0019 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 15 23:19:11 PDT 2012

The Fairmount Performing Arts Conservatory (FPAC) - presents-

URINETOWN: the musical

Book & Lyrics by Greg Kotis
Music & Lyrics by Mark Hollmann

August 16th - 19th

URINETOWN is a smash hit!!!!

For TONIGHT'S performance ONLY if you buy your ticket at the box office before the show; bring in ONE ROLL of TOILET PAPER and get 1/2 off the price of admission. All TP will be donated to Womensafe of Geauga County.

Check out our AMAZING promo video here:  http://youtu.be/tVGiMpcBMYE

TICKETS
Adult $15.00
Senior $13.00
Child (under 12) $11.00

FINAL PERFORMANCE DATES
Thursday, August 16, 7:30 p.m.
Friday, August 17, 7:30 p.m.
Saturday, August 18, 7:30 p.m.
Sunday, August 19, 2 p.m.
EVERYONE IS RAVING ABOUT URINETOWN!!! Read audience testimonials below:

"Urinetown was out of this world. Great job to the cast!" - Govanna Miller

"What a fantastic show!! That was a lot of talent packed on one stage! I will definitely be going again and telling MANY people to check it out!!!" - Janice Troha-Tibayan

"I died of laughter, you guys are amazing!♥" - Alexis Marinelli

" SUCH A GREAT OPENING NIGHT! WOW! Can't wait to see it again and again and again and ag...well you get where I'm going with this! Bravissimo Cast & Crew!!!!!" - Louise Sheridan

"Saw the show last night-FAB!!! Awesome job cast and crew" - Amy Viny

"IT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD! I LAUGHED THE ENTIRE TIME" - Gus Mahoney

"GREAT show tonight! I laughed so hard." - David Bays

***testimonials complied utilizing facebook***
FPAC's production of URINETOWN is performed at the Mayfield Village Civic Center: 6622 Wilson Mills Rd. Mayfield Village, OH 44143