[NEohioPAL] Seeking Models & Actors

Taxi Talent Mgmt talent at taximgmt.com
Fri Aug 17 08:34:19 PDT 2012

Taxi Talent Management is currently seeking male, female, and child models actors of all ages and ethnicities and sizes for upcoming productions. Union and Non-Union talent are accepted.  For consideration, please submit 5 clear photos, smiling and non smiling, full length and closeup, along with your current resume to: talent at taximgmt.com or via our online submission form: http://taximgmt.com/blog/talent-submission-form/

Taxi Talent Management is a Cleveland based full service model and talent agency representing models, actors, and voice artists for print and media productions. To keep up with what we are doing follow us on our blog at: www.taximgmt.com/blog