[NEohioPAL] Open House this Saturday with free performance

Courtney Laves balletlaves at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 17 17:14:34 PDT 2012

CLEVELAND CITY DANCE ANNOUNCES AN OPEN HOUSE TO CELEBRATE THE JOY OF DANCE

Cleveland, Ohio…Cleveland City Dance (13108 Shaker Square, Cleveland, Oh 44120) announces ….a celebration of the joy of dance presented by our summer camp students ages 10-16.

Enjoy a free mini-performance from 1:30-2:00pm including ballet, jazz & modern routines as well as excerpts from “Sleeping Beauty”, “Don Quixote”, and “Carnival of the Animals”. Tour our studio at historic Shaker Square on Saturday, August 18th from 10:00am-2:00pm.  Register for our fall semester this weekend and receive a $40 discount. Fall semester runs September 4th –December 22, 2012.

For information call 216-295-2222 and visit our website www.clevelandcitydance.com.

Courtney Laves-Mearini
Cleveland City Dance, Director
Home of The Cleveland City Dance Company
13108 Shaker Square
Cleveland, OH 44120
216-295-2222
www.clevelandcitydance.com