[NEohioPAL] Open Casting Call- Hollywood to Cleveland

DeLiska McGhee dmcghee1 at att.net
Sun Aug 19 18:12:11 PDT 2012

Cleveland Style Casting is having an open casting call to build our database with the best actors, actresses, and models in Cleveland. We are currently casting for several different projects including film, theater, and fashion. Do you have what it takes to bring Hollywood to Cleveland? Join us for our casting call and informational session on Thursday, August 23rd, 2012 from 6:30 pm to 8:00 pm in our office at 26250 Euclid Avenue Suite 211, Euclid, Ohio 44132. For more info, visit us on our website at www.clevelandcasting.com or call 216-245-3414.