[NEohioPAL] Lakewood Presbyterian Church Music Camp

Paula Maust paula.maust at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 10:00:50 PDT 2012

Lakewood Presbyterian Church Music Camp

Does your child love music? Are you interested in your child
participating in FREE music opportunities led by an exceptional,
trained staff? If so, consider enrolling your child in LPC Music Camp.
To kick off our regular season (rehearsals on Sunday mornings from
9-9:3O a.m.), we will host a SATURDAY music camp.

Who: Any child Preschool-Grade 12
             Preschool-Kindergarten: Parents are asked to join
children in this age group for age-appropriate family music activities.
               Grades 1-5: These students participate in an engaging
children’s choir. This choir sings in worship the first Sunday of each
month.
              Grades 6-12: These students participate in an excellent
bell choir. This ensemble plays in worship the third Sunday of each
month.

When: Saturday, September 8, 2O12; 1-2:15 p.m.
Where: Lakewood Presbyterian Church
	    145O2 Detroit Ave. Lakewood,OH 441O7

Registration: FREE!! R.S.V.P. by September 1, 2O12

Contact: Paula Maust
pmaust at lakewoodpresbyterian.org (216) 226-O514

Lakewood Presbyterian Church is a Congregation of the Presbyterian
Church (USA) in the Presbytery of the Western Reserve.
We are an open and welcoming community of Christians committed to:
+ proclaiming Christ's message of hope and salvation
+ nurturing faith and the exploration of our beliefs
+ celebrating the faith we share in joyous worship
+ relieving poverty and oppression, and eliminating social and
economic injustice
+ watching over and affirming one another in love