[NEohioPAL] Join Leon Bibb and the cast of Cleveland's largest Independent Film at the Capitol Theatre!

CINEMA Cleveland info at cinemacleveland.com
Tue Aug 21 13:20:51 PDT 2012

In November of 2011 1031 Films embarked on what would become the largest independent film ever shot in Cleveland by a local crew. That film was Cleveland, I Love You.

11 vignettes about LOVE through the eyes of 7 directors, five writers and more than 140 actors all of whom currently or once called Cleveland HOME!

Join host Leon Bibb for a night of celebration of the thriving local film community Thursday, September 6 at the Capitol Theatre.

Enjoy a cocktail reception with Cleveland actors, producers, directors and arts supporters.See 10 short films by the award winning and Emmy nominated creators of Cleveland, I Love You.
Experience the WORLD PREMIERE of the trailer to this landmark filmJoin in a town hall style Q&A with the cast and crew of the film including stars Leon Bibb and Robin Swoboda.
For more information and to purchase tickets visit: www.clevelandweloveyou.com

See you there for this AMAZING night!