[NEohioPAL] Seeking Graphic Artist- Paid position

Alex P. Michaels alexpmichaels at prelude2cinema.com
Tue Aug 21 12:30:23 PDT 2012

Prelude2Cinema is seeking an artist for a graphic novel to be published soon. The story is approx. 45 pages but the novel would probably be twice that. There is some pay involved and the artist will receive a percentage of sales from the final work. If you have the talent and are interested, please send me an email email at alexmichaels at prelude2cinema.com and a sample of your work. Thanks and we look forward to working with you.

Sincerely
Alex P. Michaels
Prelude2Cinema

http://www.prelude2cinema.com