[NEohioPAL] Mysteries by Moushey ISN'T. . .

Eileen Moushey emoushey at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 23 11:44:27 PDT 2012

. . . just an acting troupe performing interactive comedy-mysteries all over NEOhio – although we do just that!

And we aren’t just a source for interactive comedy-mystery scripts and production packages – although we do have those!    besides our own performances, our shows have been performed by hundreds of other producers  - theatres, colleges, and high schools all over the U.S. and beyond.     We have free preview copies of our scripts online – no need to purchase perusal copies.

And we don’t just offer ongoing deals to help producers save money - we also have “specials” – like our current buy-5-or-more-scripts-get-one-free promotion.

Finally, we AREN’T just all about interactive comedy-mysteries.   We have children’s shows, and a FREE skit about flu-prevention hygiene – The Nasty Flu Bugs Go DOWN.   And, most recently we’ve added New Girl to our catalog.   This is a one-act play for young people about cyber-bullying.    You can read a preview copy here.

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at info at mysteriesbymoushey.com.    And stop by and visit us on facebook!

Eileen Moushey
Mysteries by Moushey, Inc.
PO Box 3593