[NEohioPAL] BTOTS Audition Workshop and Fall Classes

Meriel Sikora merielsikora at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 24 12:12:33 PDT 2012

Just a quick reminder about our audition workshop tomorrow: we still have a few spots available, so come join us! Class specifics are available at www.btots.org. Ages 5 and up are welcome (adults too!). This is going to be a great class with LOTS of one-on-one instruction.
Also, our fall education classes will take place from September 15 - October 20. We're offering a musical theater review, a storytelling class based on Dr. Seuss's book,The Lorax, and a one day camp that will take place on Columbus Day, October 8. The cost will be $50 per session. Registration forms and instructor information will be available on our website at the beginning of next week (and I'm sure I'll send you an email telling you all about it!), but mark your calendars and join us for some amazing classes next month.