[NEohioPAL] Actors’ Summit Seeks Young Male Actor/Singer. Paid Gig.

Neil Thackaberry thackaberryn at actorssummit.org
Sat Aug 25 08:42:57 PDT 2012

Actors’ Summit Seeks Young Male Actor/Singer.  Paid Gig.

Actors’ Summit is holding open auditions for a role in the regional
premiere of a new musical:  My Mother’s Lesbian Jewish Wiccan Wedding.
Performance dates:  November 29 – December 23.

Must be able to sing.  Role requires the ability to play a maturing young
man, age range 12 – 18.

The actor will also play a number of additional roles as part of a small
ensemble.

Auditions will be held this Wednesday, August 29 starting at 7:00 PM.

Please contact the theater by email at info at actorssummit.org and you’ll be
assigned a call time.

Actors should be prepared to sing a cappella or with mp3, cd, or I-pod and
to read from the script.