[NEohioPAL] Looking for a MOTIVATED Event Planner

Justin Brenis justinbrenis at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 08:17:24 PDT 2012

Hey all,

Pixel Perfect, an online video game magazine here in Cleveland has one hell
of an event we're planning--the likes of which our fair city has yet to
see. We have a decent amount of the footwork done in a broad sense, but a
lot of the technical aspects of event planning are a bit outside our
wheelhouse as a staff.

That being said, we're looking for an eager, highly motivated person with
experience in organizing and executing large-scale events of any kind.
Because of the unique nature of the event, a non-disclosure agreement
prevents me from going into detail as to the specifics, but if you are
interested we will gladly share more once you've had an opportunity to sign
the NDA as well.

This could be great resumé builder and we are super excited to make this
event a reality, so please, all eager parties contact us back at
pixelperfectteam at gmail.com as soon as possible!

Thanks, and we look forward to hearing back from you soon!

Sincerely,
--
Pixel Perfect Limited
www.pixelperfectmag.com