[NEohioPAL] Seeking HISPANIC actors 40+ and ELDERLY COUPLE

Yellow Suede Productions yellowsuedeproductions at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 21:04:03 PDT 2012

*Audition notice* for *The Scent of Change *an original drama by Marilynn
Barner Anselmi.  Show dates will be November 2, 3, 9, and 10 at Kennedy’s
in Playhouse Square.

Auditions will be held *Sunday September 9th from 11-2 pm*.  Please email
yellowsuedeproductions at gmail.com for an audition time and location details.

The show is a one act play comprised of four individual stores.  The show
description is as follows: Change: a necessary force for societal growth,
or a warning of its own destruction?  *The Scent of Change* examines how
four traditional rites of passage, birth, coming of age, marriage and
death, must adjust to reflect the increasing diversity of our culture.

We are seeking a wide variety of ages and a multi-ethnic cast.  Please see
the character breakdown below.  Sides will be provided along with your
audition time and it is strongly encouraged that you be off book for the
audition.

*Woman 1: 40’s, a mother, any ethnicity*

*Woman 2: Looks 16-22, Hispanic*

*Woman 3: 40’s, a mother, Hispanic*

*Woman 4: Realistically looks 75+, Caucasian*

* *

*Man 1: Young 20’s, any ethnicity*

*Male 2: Realistically looks 75+, Caucasian*

*Male 3: 40’s, a father, Hispanic*

*Man 4: Late 20’s early 30’s, Caucasian *
* *

--
Yellow Suede Productions Manager
www.yellowsuedeproductions.com