[NEohioPAL] Point of No Return returns Sept. 1!

PNR Improv pnrsusan at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 28 21:05:38 PDT 2012

We're back from our summer in the
Hamptons, and as much as we enjoyed ourselves, we're glad to be back
among people who don't use the word "summer" as a verb. School has
started up again for most folks and the fall TV season hasn't, which
means one thing: you are desperately in need of entertainment. To tell
you the truth, we're getting a little bored entertaining ourselves, and,
 well, to rip off an old movie none of us has seen, this could be the
beginning of a beautiful friendship ... or at least a single mutually
beneficial evening. We'll be at the Quirk Cultural Center in Cuyahoga
Falls this Saturday evening with a list of improv games we (should) know
 how to play. If you bring five bucks or whatever else is in your
pocket, we'll act silly so you don't have to. We'll even move the show
to the second floor (last room on the left) so we can all enjoy some air
 conditioning together. What could be better than that?

Now in its 11th year, Point of No Return Improv is an improv comedy group that performs two Saturdays per month at the Quirk Cultural Center, 1201 Grant Ave, Cuyahoga Falls. Shows start at 7:30 p.m. and are suitable for audiences ages 13 and up. Suggested donation is $5. For directions, performance schedule, and further info about the group, visit www.pnrimprov.org. For invitations to our shows, become a fan at www.facebook.com/pnrimprov. PNR operates with the support of the Cuyahoga Falls Parks and Recreation Department.