[NEohioPAL] Independence Class - Route 40 Films

JW Myers rmkfilms at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 11:23:32 PDT 2012

Route 40 Classes still has space in the upcoming month with JW Myers
(Director of "Doughboy," "Random Acts of Christmas," and the upcoming
"Transition).  This is an intense yet fun on-camera Film Acting Class, held
in Independence.  We have a GREAT group gathered up there.  Thursdays, 4-6
p.m. for Teens/Pre-Teens, and 6 - 9 p.m. for Adults.  The cost is
$150/Teens, and $200/Adults.

JW is a working director and producer with Route 40 Films with over 15
years of directing, producing, teaching, and professional coaching
experience.  He is an L.A. native who has taught at the Strassberg
Institute in Los Angeles, Dee Wallace (Stone) Studios, IdiotCentral,
KidsImprov.com and ReelMovieKids.com.  For more information, please check
out www.route40films.com

Our September session starts next Thursday.  We only have a few spots left
in the adult class, and several left in the teen/pre-teen class.  Please
RSVP if you'd like to check us out.  Please use the email listed below.

The teen/pre-teen class (ages 11-16) still has space as well.  With school
back in and everyone back in a "normal" routine, this is a great time to
jump on board.

Please email: independenceactingclass at gmail.com for more information, or to
claim your spot!

Thanks for your time!  Keep doing creative things - :)