[NEohioPAL] Call For Entries: Youngstown Film Festival accepting submissions until September 10

Julie Cancio Harper at Millwork Films julie at millworkfilms.com
Fri Aug 31 12:51:01 PDT 2012

The Youngstown Film Festival (YFF) is on a mission to promote films
and filmmakers, professionals and students, from our local and
regional area and from around the world.  Film entries will be
accepted through September 10, 2012.

For competition, we're seeking films produced from 2009-2012 that are
available for screening in DVD format.  Please see the Call for
Entries Brochure for a full list of categories.

Call for Entries Brochure: http://youngstownfilm.org/uploads/YFF_submission_form.pdf

Official Film Entry Form: http://youngstownfilm.org/uploads/YFF_submission_form.pdf

The first annual Youngstown Film Festival will be held October 12-14,
2012.

---

Youngstown Film Festival
P.O. Box 14103
Poland, OH 44514

youngstownfilm.org
Twitter: @youngstownfilm
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/youngstownfilm

Contact: Michele Simonelli, Festival Director
Phone: (330) 757-7400
info at youngstownfilm.org

---

Posted to NEohioPAL by Julie Cancio Harper, YFF Board Member, julie at millworkfilms.com