[NEohioPAL] Medina Chorus starts rehearsals Tuesday

Tom Burnett tb349 at mac.com
Fri Aug 31 17:53:00 PDT 2012

Are you looking for a challenge for your vocal chords?

The Medina Chorus starts rehearsals for its 77th annual Winter Concert next Tuesday, the day after Labor Day. Weekly rehearsals will be every Monday at 7 p.m. at Medina Presbyterian Church, on Burgundy Bay Blvd., off Route 18 about a mile west of I-71.

In addition to Christmas songs, the concert, Sunday Dec. 2 at 3 p.m.,  will include more challenging pieces, such as Bruckner's Virga Jessa, Franz Biebl's version of Ave Maria and Innsbruck muss ich dich lassen, by Heinrich Issac. A complete list of the program can be seen at our website, http://www.medinachorus.com

No auditions are necessary. Cost of the music is $40 a person, $65 a couple to a maximum of $80 per family.

Any questions, please contact Tom Burnett (330-461-3604), David Shepley (330-225-8335) or Kurt Sauer (330-225-0049).