[NEohioPAL] $50 OFF: September Headshot Special

Michael Cavotta mcavotta at mac.com
Mon Sep 3 08:09:13 PDT 2012

Talk to top casting directors and they'll tell you: There's more to winning headshots than good photography.

Portraits are for ordinary people.  As a professional in a competitive world, you something more. That's why I prefer to think of headshots as PERSONAL BRANDING.

What's the difference?  Call now to schedule a no-obligation consultation and find out what your current headshot is missing—it may be more than you thought.

-----------------------------------
** $50 INSTANT REBATE **

Follow the link below and LIKE my studio page on Facebook and get $50 off your personal branding session.  Offer good on all sessions booked for the month of September.

http://www.facebook.com/MichaelCavottaProductions

—m

MICHAEL CAVOTTA PHOTOGRAPHY
     8500 Station Street  #265