[NEohioPAL] Just One More Day

dave banks dbanks1 at neo.rr.com
Wed Sep 5 04:13:37 PDT 2012

Just one more day before the Dave Banks Big Band comes rockin' into
the Akron Musica, 51 E. Market St. in Akron, Ohio. The Dave Banks
Rockin' Big Band Show on September 6 starts at 8pm and will feature
big band versions of contemporary and classic rock, R+B, and jazz all
in one show! Guest artists will include John Morton and Shannon Eller.
Tickets are ONLY $12, and as always, we will promise a very
entertaining and musically satisfying show. Go to www.davebanksbigband.com
  or www.akronmusica.com for your tickets today! There's a cash bar
and easy covered parking at the library deck, so I hope to see you all
at Musica on Thursday!