[NEohioPAL] Film Event Tomorrow (September 6th) at the Capitol Theater

Mark Pengryn markpengryn at cinemacleveland.com
Wed Sep 5 07:09:33 PDT 2012

"Cleveland, We Love You" is a chance for you to meet the artists responsible for the largest-ever independent film project produced in Cleveland, the much-anticipated Cleveland, I Love You, a unique, collaborative movie that was shot in Northeast Ohio in 2011 and 2012.

Cleveland, I Love You is currently in post-production, but Cleveland, We Love You is your chance to see some of the work previously created by the film’s producers, directors and cinematographers before the film is released in late 2012.

Guests will be treated to an elegant cocktail reception, followed by a presentation of several short films by these talented individuals—capped by the world premiere of the "Cleveland, I Love You" Trailer.

Don’t miss this exciting, exclusive event, hosted by Cleveland news icon — and Cleveland, I Love You star — Leon Bibb.

Tickets are just $25 and there are a limited number available to the public for this exclusive  event so purchase today!

Tickets may ONLY be purchased online and will NOT be sold at the door.

http://www.clevelandweloveyou.com