[NEohioPAL] yoga by kim new yoga series starts sept 10!

Kim Wasielewski angelyogadiva at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 5 11:24:17 PDT 2012

YOGA CURES

(simple routines to conquer common ailments)

 Starts September 10, 2012

14 week SERIES

Monday 8:45-10:15am

Monday 7-8:30pm

Yoga by Kim

8737 Ridge Rd.

North Royalton, OH  44133

Your investment

$10 a class if you pay for the month

$12 a class if you pay as you go

$140 pay for the whole series and receive a free book!

YOGA CURES

Tara Stiles

Join me for an enlightening series focusing on healing using yoga routines
based on the book   YOGA CURES  by Tara Stiles.  Together we will explore
working with simple yoga routines for common ailments to relax and renew the
body allowing our body to heal. We will learn a new ways to shift our energy
into living a life of health and vitality. You can join in anytime, no
previous experience is necessary. Attending individual classes or the whole
series is fine! Come and explore!

Kim ATP R Reiki Master

Herbalist

Angel Inspirations

Angelic Kreations

Kim's School of Dance

Yoga by Kim

The only angel rule is, you must ask!

There is no greater gift than friendship

~Santa THE POLAR EXPRESS

www.yogabykim.com

www.misskimsschoolofdance.com