[NEohioPAL] Nice suite to rent

Paul Floriano paulflorianoproductions at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 5 15:12:24 PDT 2012

I have two areas of my house I would like to rent out.  They are unfurnished.  The house is a very nice, South Euclid bungalow.  Pets are okay, as long as they're friendly.

The first is an in-law suite in the basement with its own bath and three rooms.  You also get a space in the garage.  The rent for this is $500 with one month's deposit.

The second is two rooms on the main floor separated by the bathroom.  It has a good sized closet, and the second room is yours to use as you wish.  The rent for this is $400 with one month's deposit.

Both are unfurnished, there is a handicapped ramp out front.  I will have to run your credit, or you can pay more up front, it's up to you.  Near Bexley park, access to the buslines and shopping.  I pay all utilities;  gas, electric, water, sewer, internet, cable.

Email at paulflorianoproductions at yahoo.com or call me at the number below.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Paul Floriano/Managing Partner

Floriano Productions