[NEohioPAL] New session of swing dance classes starts next week in Brecksville! Sign up now for these super fun and popular classes!

Valerie Salstrom info at gethepswing.com
Thu Sep 6 17:26:27 PDT 2012

The next session of 5 week group classes that Get Hep Swing offers at the Brecksville Center for the Arts will begin the week of September 10th. We are happy to now offer beginner and intermediate classes in Jitterbug on Mondays, Balboa on Tuesdays and Lindy on Thursdays.

Monday classes are as follows:
Intro to Swing/Jitterbug 7-8p from Sept 10 to Oct 8
Intermediate Jitterbug 8-9p from Sept 10 to Oct 8 **We teach new material in every intermediate level class!
Teachers for these classes are Valerie Salstrom & Brian Tietz

Tuesday classes are as follows:
Intro to Balboa & Bal-Swing 7-8p from Sept 11 to Oct 9
Intermediate Balboa & Bal-Swing 8-9p from Sept 11 to Oct 9  **We teach new material in every intermediate level class!
Teachers for these classes are Valerie Salstrom & Dave Rubin

Thursday classes are 4 weeks only but still 5 hours because of adjusted classes times.
Intro to Lindy 6:45-8p from Sept 13 to Oct 11
Intermediate Lindy 8-9:15 from Sept 13 to Oct 11  **We teach new material in every intermediate level class!
Teachers for these classes are Valerie Salstrom & Andy Lammers

Course fee: Individual $50, Couple $80

For more information on each dance form please see www.GetHepSwing.com or call Valerie at 216-374-1927. You may also call Valerie if you are unsure which class to take or what level of class to take and she will help you figure out what dances and levels are best for you.

Please contact the Brecksville Center for the Arts to register for the sessions of your choice.

Brecksville Center for the Arts
8997 Highland Drive
Brecksville Ohio 44141
440-526-6232
Fax: 440-526-1214
Web: www.brecksvillearts.org
Email: brecksvillearts at yahoo.com
Office Hours: Monday - Friday 9:30 am - 4 pm

Hope to see you all very soon!

Valerie Salstrom
Owner of Get Hep Swing, Ltd.
216-374-1927