[NEohioPAL] One NIGHT Only! TV/Video Installation at CPT's "Pandemonium"

Jeon Francis jeonfrancis at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 19:41:17 PDT 2012

One NIGHT Only! I'm honored to INVITE YOU to see my latest TV/Video
installation, "The Dreaming," especially created for "Pandemonium"
happening at Cleveland Public Theatre THIS SATURDAY!!!
In addition to a multitude of televisions sets displaying a specially made
abstract video full of color, movement and fun, SIXTEEN of Northeast
Ohio's MOST TALENTED will also take part in the first hour of the piece
(6:30 - 7:30 p.m.).

The remainder of the installation will continue on through midnight.

Get the details, http://jeonfrancis.webs.com/thedreaming2012.htm

Thank You!