[NEohioPAL] Looking for TV show guest to be interviewed on Health Topic

Karen Kawolics kmmk816 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 7 05:03:42 PDT 2012

Hi All,

 Looking for potential guests for this Tuesday September 18th at  4:30 or 5PM at Cable 9 Studios in Macedonia.  You will be interviewed on a health & fitness TV  program.  It is a 6-7 minute in studio interview.  It will  be broadcast 12 times during the month of October and then put  on the Cable9.org website after that.   So lots of great exposure! You will get a DVD copy and a link to  use.

    I am very open to any topic - such as promoting some type of fitness program  or sport, getting back on track with weight loss, getting organized  in the fall, goal setting, breakfast or lunch ideas for Fall using  seasonal produce, etc.  I do not have a show theme yet - so I am open to your ideas.

  If interested email me at kmmk816 at yahoo.com.  My website is www.MBStelevision.com

  Feel free to pass along to anyone who may be interested.

  Thanks so much,

Karen Kawolics, MS RD LD
kmmk816 at yahoo.com
www.MBStelevision.com

PS:  Make sure you are free for the date and time.  The time is set by the cable company - so I don't have much flexibility.
Tuesday September 18th at  4:30 or 5PM