[NEohioPAL] Volunteers needed to Save Arts Funding

Margaret Reardon margaret_reardon at att.net
Fri Sep 7 18:39:58 PDT 2012

Hello Everyone-

I'm sure most are  aware that Mitt Romney has stated  that if he is elected,
funding for the arts through the National Endowment of the Arts will be
eliminated. Not just cut, eliminated///

If you want to help prevent  this from happening, this is the weekend to start.

The Obama for America Campaign has deemed this weekend  September Weekend of
Action  and  is looking for volunteers  to do phone banking
and door to door canvassing both Saturday and Sunday.

You can help make sure people are registered to vote and  spread awareness of
what's at stake in November.

I realize and respect that not everyone on this list may be interested or  in
agreement....

But if you are....  and on the East Side...  you can contact me or David Turkell
at dturkell at ofaoh.com.  If you are elsewhere
we can direct you to field office in your area.

 And, if you are not available this weekend, there are plenty of future
opportunities!

Thanks for reading,  (and thanks Noah and Fred for letting me post this)

Margaret
 Margaret Reardon Marketing
margaret_reardon at att.net
www.margaretreardon.net