[NEohioPAL] AOK! Fitness presents Zumba for a Cure!!

Kim Flaherty flahertyfamily at att.net
Sat Sep 8 20:10:56 PDT 2012

Media Contact: Kim Flaherty

  <mailto:info at aokfitness.com> info at aokfitness.com

440.268.9210

9/9/10

AOK! Fitness on the Move to End Breast Cancer

Please join us September 14, 2012 at 7PM

Located at 12381 Pearl Rd, Strongsville, OH 44136

STRONGSVILLE, OHIO - On Friday, September 14, 2012, AOK! Fitness will hold a
"Party in Pink Zumbathon" at their studio to benefit the Susan G. Komen
Foundation in the fight against breast cancer. Doors will open at 7pm and
participants can expect a night full of Zumba Fitness Dancing, prizes and a
few surprises.

"AOK! is more than just a 'gym'. We are a family and a circle of support for
everyone who comes through our doors," said Kim Flaherty, co-owner of AOK!
Fitness. "This event is so up-lifting, filled with the same fun and spirit
we bring to our group classes every day but with an even greater emphasis on
what we can accomplish as a team. Together we can conquer anything,
including the fight against breast cancer."

Tickets are on sale now for only $10 at aokfitness.com. You can also
purchase tickets on the day of the event for $15.

For more information about how to join the team or participate in the "Party
in Pink Zumbathon", visit our website at www.aokfitness.com/events.html  or
Purchase your tickets here online
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/home.asp?studioid=17683>

Kim Flaherty