[NEohioPAL] ARTISTS OF ANIMALS WANTED

Christine Allison cdanotes at gmail.com
Sun Sep 9 13:15:44 PDT 2012

Do you draw, paint, carve animals?  Or any other medium...we are looking
for artists to display their animal art at our concert on Sept. 29th at the
Johnson Center of Malone University in the evening.  Artists may sell their
works.
This concert of Animal music will benefit Pegasus Therapeutic Equestrian
Farm in Hartville AND a collection will be taken for Coalition for Animal
Care, as well.  Performed by A Chorus for a Cause, Children's and Youth
Choirs of A Chorus for a Cause, and Harmony Ringers...an auditioned
handbell choir.

For more info for artists, go to our website:  www.achorusforacause.org and
click on Artists

--