[NEohioPAL] STILL SEEKING MALE 60+ AND FEMALE 45+

Yellow Suede Productions yellowsuedeproductions at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 07:46:19 PDT 2012

We are still seeking 1 male actor 60+ (caucasian) and one female who looks
45+ (any ethnicity) for a new original drama titled *The Scent of Change,**
*an original drama by Marilynn Barner Anselmi.

This gripping new drama will be making it's Cleveland debut this November 2,
3, 9, and 10 at Kennedy’s in Playhouse Square!!

*If you think you are right for either role please email your headshot and
resume *to yellowsuedeproductions at gmail.com

The show is a one act play comprised of four individual stores.  The show
description is as follows- Change: a necessary force for societal growth,
or a warning of its own destruction?  *The Scent of Change* examines how
four traditional rites of passage, birth, coming of age, marriage and
death, must adjust to reflect the increasing diversity of our culture.

Yellow Suede Productions Manager
www.yellowsuedeproductions.com