[NEohioPAL] Extras Needed

Robert Putka ctownfilm at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 10 15:29:51 PDT 2012

Local short film production is looking for mostly older featured extras(around 45 and up), and a few younger extras(30-45) for shooting in Mid October.

Some brief info on the short:
Directed by Robert Putka, following the success of his last short film "Mouthful" that World Premiered at the prestigious 2012 SXSW Film Fest, and was eventually optioned for development by a major network, has been given the opportunity to make this passion project.  We have corralled a small lead cast of recognizable faces and indie-world favorites for this new dark tragicomedy about loss, grief, apathy - and where the three meet.  An independent feature film expansion of the material is also in the works.

Send all inquiries to ctownfilm at yahoo.com and please enclose a head shot!  This will be a really fun shoot, with great opportunities to network on a quality film and join in our tight-knit group.  With that said, everyone from top on down has deferred or declined pay, and this will be non-paid as well.  You will be fed, of course, and invited to early test screenings.

Thank you in advance!