[NEohioPAL] PAYMENT OPTIONS available! Demo Class--Broadway2LA

Jgemini61065 jgemini61065 at aol.com
Mon Sep 10 14:40:15 PDT 2012

For anyone that needs it payment options are available for the Demo Reel class.
Please contact Chad Willett directly by phone or email.
There are a few spots open.

                                                        Video of what Broadway2LA is................  http://cleveland.broadway2la.com/
Free Acting Class- Meet & Greet Broadway2LA Acting Studio
Highlights from the one hour class includes:

• Overview of techniques for film actors:
Meisner based Method, Emotion, Memorization Techniques
• Quick tips on Cold Reading Techniques
• Introduction to marketing strategies and identifying "your type"
• Strategies and goals for creating an effective demo

*Attend our "meet and greet" class and decide if you want to join our 8 week film/ demo class starting September 13

WHERE: Brady/Campbell Studio; 17119 Lorain Avenue, Cleveland OH 44111

WHEN: Thursday, September 6 (7:00-8:00 PM)

Reservations: Call- 866-328-7509 or Email- info at broadway2LA.com

                                                                   DEMO REEL CLASS

Dates & Times: Starts----Thursdays-September 13,20 & 27th. October 4, 11,18 & 25th from 7PM- 9PM
Dates & Times: Starts----Thursdays-September 13,20 & 27th. October 4, 11,18 & 25th from 7PM- 9PM
Shoot Date Saturday,October 27 8AM- 4 PM

Location: Brady/Campbell Studio/ 17119 Lorain Avenue/ Cleveland OH 44111
http://cleveland.broadway2la.com/adult-classes/

http://cleveland.broadway2la.com/adult-classes/