[NEohioPAL] digest subscribers!! (posters read this too) - Want to know why you get multiple digests each day?

Fred Sternfeld fsternfeld at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 17:31:30 PDT 2012

Hi Everyone,

Historically, digest subscribers only received one digest a day.

A few months ago a subscriber pointed out to me that the last few messages
of a digest did not show up.  After a little trial and error, we discovered
that anything over 150kb was being cut off from gmail subscribers.

So we have set the maximum to 150kb - which means that every time the
amount of email in the digest's queue reaches that amount a digest is
automatically sent out.  If we have three messages of 50kb each, then you
will receive a digest.  Fifteen messages of 10kb each, you receive a digest
- get the picture?

Also, at 4:00pm each day, a digest is automatically sent out no matter how
many emails are in the queue.

Posters, please remember to use no graphics, attachments and limit your
text.  Best thing to do is create a short and sweet messages that leads
people to a website that has complete info.

Thanks for trying to keep Neohiopal manageable!!  :-)

--
Fred Sternfeld
http://www.fredsternfeld.com