[NEohioPAL] FEMALE 65+ NON EQUITY NEEDED

Yellow Suede Productions yellowsuedeproductions at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 09:15:28 PDT 2012

Still seeking a woman who looks 65+ for a new original drama titled *The
Scent of Change** *by Marilynn Barner Anselmi.

We still have a few audition slots available this evening or later in the
week. (most likely Saturday)

*Please submit a headshot and resume* to
yellowsuedeproductions at gmail.comand we will get back to you with sides
and a time slot.

Show dates will be November 2, 3, 9, and 10 at Kennedy’s in Playhouse
Square.

The show is a one act play comprised of four individual stores.  The show
description is as follows: Change: a necessary force for societal growth,
or a warning of its own destruction?  *The Scent of Change* examines how
four traditional rites of passage, birth, coming of age, marriage and
death, must adjust to reflect the increasing diversity of our culture.

--
Yellow Suede Productions Manager
www.yellowsuedeproductions.com