[NEohioPAL] Proofreader for Hire

fan1fan2 at oh.rr.com fan1fan2 at oh.rr.com
Tue Sep 11 12:13:27 PDT 2012

Attention writers and college students: do you have a book or magazine manuscript, a stage or screen play, or a term paper ready to be submitted to an editor, producer or instructor, and you want to make sure it's technically perfect? Don't proofread your own material! I'm a professional writer who has published both books and magazine articles, and I recently proofread two 200+ page book manuscripts before their authors sent them on to publishers. Spelling, grammar and punctuation are my specialty. Don't have a potentially great piece of writing rejected because of incorrect spelling, or improper grammar or punctuation. If you have a manuscript, script or term paper you're ready to send along, let me proofread it for you. Contact me at fan1fan2 at oh.rr.com.