[NEohioPAL] Women's Dance Wear for Sale!

Erin Posanti erin.posanti at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 11 21:48:39 PDT 2012

	* Hi all!
I have some gently used women's dance wear for sale that is in great condition! Prices are below. Pics are on my Ebay link: http://cleveland.ebayclassifieds.com/clothing-accessories/bedford/womens-dancewear-capezio-leather-jazz-boots-knit-ballet-shorts/?ad=23092623

	* Women's/Teens Size 6M leather Capezio Split Sole Jazz Boots (CG03). Small scuffs where big toes are, other than that, perfect condition! $25

Women's/Teens Size small knit ballet warm-up shorts by HARMONIE. Bergundy and navy striped. Only worn a handful of times, practically brand new! Beautiful condition! $20

Jazz Boots: $25
Knit Shorts: $20
Both together: $35
Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you!
Erin