[NEohioPAL] LOMBARDI opens this Friday Sept 14th at Cleveland Play House! Get your tickets now!

Erin Posanti erin.posanti at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 12 10:29:29 PDT 2012

Hello everyone!

It's finally football season!!!! And the Cleveland Playhouse is celebrating by "kicking off" their season with the football show, LOMBARDI, which opens THIS FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 14TH at 730 pm and runs until OCT 7.

If you want to save moneyon all those pesky ticket fees AND get the bestselection of prime seating, order your tickets through me , at ERIN.POSANTI at YAHOO.COMnow!

Check our LOMBARDIand the rest of the stellar season in this article from Cleveland.com. Enjoy!
http://www.cleveland.com/onstage/index.ssf/2012/09/cleveland_play_house_kicks_off.html

Go Team!

Erin Posanti
Independent Ticket Sales Agent