[NEohioPAL] Looking for voice help

MARTIN, JOHN jmartin at valspar.com
Thu Sep 13 08:56:45 PDT 2012

I am looking for someone who has a deep voice, and is willing to record several lines of dialog for me and send me the file. This is for a web series I am in the process of putting together, based on America's longest running Christian super hero comic strip, "THE CARDINAL ADVENTURES".   Not for profit, so compensation is credit and copy. E-mail me at  newparablefilms at yahoo.com<mailto:newparablefilms at yahoo.com>.  If you are interested.

Thanks,
John Martin
New Parable films

This transmission may contain confidential or privileged information; unauthorized use is prohibited.
Transactions are subject to the terms found at http://www.coatings.com/notice.jsp