[NEohioPAL] Rehearsal Dance Space Needed

Heidi Azaro heidiazaro at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 13 17:35:42 PDT 2012

Hello All,

I'm a performer from NY on a tight budget living on the West side of Cleveland. I'm looking for a rehearsal dance space (with mirror) to rehearse some routines.

There seems to be nothing in my area and I've called several dance studios around town (trying not to veer too far out as then it becomes extremely inconvenient.) The spaces are not budgeted for one person, even with the most inexpensive being $20hr, as I’d like to use the space at least 4x a week. I’ve called Rocky River Studio of Dance, Hathaway Brown School, Cleveland City Dance, The Dancing Wheels Company & School, The Dance Studio, Ground Works Dance Theater and even Tri-C to name a few. This saddens me as I can’t rehearse in my apartment, and I’m use to the ease of NYC, where one can find and rent out a rehearsal space for as low as $12hr. (True!)

If anyone knows of ANY other options here that I can look into or has any helpful information/tips to share, it would be very much appreciated. Even if someone knows of someone who might have a big space or a loft with a mirror that might be willing to work out a deal, I would be open to that as well. Please email me at indyheidione at gmail.com

Thanks so much!