[NEohioPAL] Looking for 2 Male Actors for PAID ROLES on October 26th thru Oct. 28th...Please read on...

thsthingovourz at aol.com thsthingovourz at aol.com
Fri Sep 14 09:17:03 PDT 2012

Greetings,

We are looking for two comedic yet serious male actors 20s to 40s roles to be filled for a paid performance on the weekend of October 26th and concluding on Sunday October 28th. room and board are also included  You MUST be able to make 3-Sunday-rehearsals all at 4:00 PM on the 7th, 14th, and 21st.  Improv skills are a must and if you don't play well with others, please do not bother to reply.  To set up an audition, candidates must provide a photo and bio along with a contact number, we will NOT play Email tag.  Auditions will be held this coming week in downtown Cleveland, good luck.