[NEohioPAL] Improv Tonight At Big Dog Theater!

Don Mitri info at bigdogtheater.com
Fri Sep 14 10:35:00 PDT 2012

Thunderlips and the Submissives
Friday 9/14/12
9:00pm
$8.00 Cash only

The kids are back in school. Dead leaves are tumbling to the ground. And if you're lucky you found a dollar in the corduroy pants you packed away in April. Fall's here, which means you need to prepare for winter. Do you have enough comedy saved away to get you through the cold winter months?Thunderlips and the Submissives are ready to help. As part of our court-mandated community service, we're offering laughs with our hilarious short form comedy. Join us tonight at Big Dog Theater in Coventry. We'll be upstairs in the historic Centrum theater, providing all the chuckles, belly laughs, and pun-induced groans you need to keep you warm and happy until Spring.

Box office opens at 8:30pm.
Show begins at 9pm.
Tickets are $8 and can be purchased by cash only at the door the day of the show.

Reserve your seat online at www.bigdogtheater.com or by phone at 216-472-3636.

Big Dog Theater is not handicap accessible.

Concessions available at the BIG DOG CAFE just outside the theater doors.

Big Dog Theater
2781 Euclid Hts Blvd
Cleveland Hts, Oh 44106
(216) 472-3636