[NEohioPAL] Coming Soon: The Northeast Ohio Movie Incubator

Alex P. Michaels alexpmichaels at prelude2cinema.com
Mon Sep 17 01:10:18 PDT 2012

Prelude2Cinema has become Prelude2Cinema L.L.C. We are adding more staff and launching a movie incubator to foster our own productions and also help local filmmakers get funding. As part of the endeavor, we have launched a campaign on Indiegogo for N.O.M.I.
The Northeast Ohio Movie Incubator

http://www.indiegogo.com/prelude2cinema-nomi

Any support you can offer is greatly appreciated. Every dollar adds up. We are also seeking filmmakers that we can partner with and help get funding. Please help us spread the word.

Thank you

Sincerely
Alex P. Michaels
Prelude2Cinema L.L.C.