[NEohioPAL] DESIGN LAB INC PRESENTS THE 2ND ANNUAL FASHION GOES PINK CHARITY FASHION SHOW

silk boss_lady_silk at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 17 18:46:13 PDT 2012

Silk Allen

http://www.fashiongoespink.com/

fashiongoespink at gmail.com

For Immediate Release:

Local Fashion Co-Op, Independent Designers “Go Pink” for a Cause…
Cleveland, OH: September 17, 2012- In a continuous effort to increase brand awareness, spotlight local emerging talent and to help raise money for breast cancer research, the Design Lab Inc., Cleveland’s fashion based co-op, along with local designers and the Northeast Ohio chapter of the Susan G. Komen Foundation team up to present the second annual “Fashion Goes Pink” Charity Fashion Show on Sunday, October 14, 2012 at Cleveland State University’s MC Auditorium.

There will be a preshow pink carpet mixer/meet and greet for media and VIP guests from 4pm – 5pm. The doors will open at 5pm for VIP/Reserved and at 5:30 for General Admission ticket holders, and the show starts promptly at 6:15pm.  This event, co-hosted by Z107.9’s radio personality, Tropikana and fashionista Kevinee Gilmore will bring out Cleveland’s most stylish and fashion forward crowd.

“I lost my grandmother to breast cancer,” explains host Tropikana.  “Health is not an issue we handle with care and teaming up with FGP is an exciting opportunity to bring together all the things I love: fashion, health awareness and Cleveland!”

Last years sponsors included Swarovski and Starbucks as well as a host of local businesses.  Designers will show couture pieces and ready to wear collections to raise awareness for cancer research with 75% of monies donated benefitting the local chapter of the Susan G. Komen Foundation.  Tickets are available for purchase online at fashiongoespink.com and at two separate East and West side locations:
 EAST
Dru Christine Fabrics and Design
1623 Lee Rd.
Cleveland Hts., OH. 44118
M - Sat: 10 - 7pm
P. 216.371.4378 (4DRU)
WEST
Cloud 9 Boutique
1343 W. 33rd
Cleveland, OH. 44144
Hours:
T - Sat: 3 - 8pm
P. 216.386.3149

For more info please visit our website: http://www.fashiongoespink.com

Fashion Has The Power To Make A Difference

***I glitter when I walk.***