[NEohioPAL] MUSIC MINISTRIES: SEEKING CREATIVE AND BOLD LEADERSHIP

Christopher Toth cjtonline at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 18 18:40:37 PDT 2012

  a.. We are an ever-evolving, intercultural, mainline Protestant community busily counting our many blessings in the fantastic city of Lakewood!
  b.. Ours is a diverse congregation: We are conservative AND progressive. . . We are seasoned members AND fresh faces. . . We are senior citizens AND school-age children. . . Some of us are native to the United States. . . and some of us were born abroad. In short: We are the many shades of God!
  c.. As part of our growth, we are seeking experienced, gifted individual(s) to lead and inspire our diverse music ministries.
  d.. Our Sunday gatherings generally include both "traditional" and "contemporary" elements of worship. So the ideal candidate(s) would possess a passionate appreciate for ALL "styles" of music! The UNITY we experience through the DIVERSITY of our music ministry is both a blessing and challenge that we cherish!
  e.. Candidates should possess key Leadership Gifts (motivation, organization, communication, inspiration, and focus). Piano-Keyboard is essential. And strong vocals are a big, big bonus!
  f.. So if you're a spirited church musician looking to embrace a new opportunity in the company of a growing, appreciative Christian congregation, then let us hear from you!
  g.. At this point in our discernment, we're flexible in exactly "how" we structure the leadership of our music ministries. . .. So why not come alongside us and explore the possibilities together?
If curious or called by the Spirit . . . . Then please email the following to NewMusicMinistries at gmail.com:
  1.. A Cover Letter, which should indicate those aspects of music ministry to which you are most drawn. . . Praise Music? Choir? Organ Accompaniment? Children's Choir? Bell Choir? (Honestly: Just be yourself and let us know about your gifts and experiences!)
  2.. A Resume with Current References. We will NOT contact references until permission is granted by you, later in the potential process.
***** RESPOND DIRECTLY TO: NewMusicMinistries at gmail.com