[NEohioPAL] Nevermet - The Day We Meet

Al Diamond Phillips alitivity at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 19 10:56:45 PDT 2012

I am trying something new, I heard about Kickstarter, and figured what the heck why not. As many know Nevermet has released its first album Virtual Insanity. Now we are trying to work out a way to play together. A friend of mine, Legendary Detroit Radio personality Bob Bauer has suggested we come to Detroit and play live at the U Detroit Cafe, The show would be broadcast live on the web, which would be great for our fans around the world to be able to see the show.

Of course we would not only have to get to Detroit, Have a place to stay, and rehearse for a couple of days before the show. All of which costs a small fortune for an independent band that has never actually met or played together. So I threw up the promotion on Kickstarter, to see if we could get this rolling. here is the link, hope people are interested in bringing this group together.http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2002299463/nevermet-the-day-we-meet

Thanks so much

Al Diamond Phillips