[NEohioPAL] Seats for Alzheimer's at Cavs Game on November 2

richard at bluemoonmusical.com richard at bluemoonmusical.com
Thu Sep 20 05:04:52 PDT 2012

SEATS FOR ALZHEIMER'S AT CAVS GAME ON NOV 2

If you are planning to see the Cavs this year then come join us on
November 2 when the Cavs play Chicago.  We are performing the Seats for
Alzheimer's event at the game that night.  With the NBA's permission I
will tape the event for a video.  Check it out here:

http://hidingfromtherain.com/seatsforalzheimers.html

For your $25 donation, you get a ticket to the game, a 5$ coupon for
concession, a t-shirt and most of all you will be helping the Alzheimer's
cause.

If you can't go, please give whatever you want to help someone else go.

Alzheimer’s disease is the 6th leading cause of death in the United
States, and the only disease in the top 10 with no disease-modifying
treatment or cure.  There are currently 5.4 million Americans with
Alzheimer’s – a number that is expected to triple in the coming decades.
In addition, nearly 15 million Americans serve as unpaid caregivers to
loved ones who suffer from the disease, and Alzheimer’s is estimated to
cost our nation $200 million this year alone, 70 percent of which will be
borne by Medicare and Medicaid.

All the best,
Richard