[NEohioPAL] Sip Into the Holidays

Ruth Koenigsmark rkoenigsmark at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 21 12:33:06 PDT 2012

stArt Neo Presents….The 5th annual Sip Into the Holidays…. The Benefit will be held on Friday,
November 30, 2012, from 7-10pm, at Wobblefoot Gallery, 1662 Mars Avenue,
Lakewood. The Auction and Chinese Raffle will showcase local artists’ work of
custom painted glassware,   themed gift baskets and other artist created holiday
items all benefitting Lakewood Commission’s mission of providing quality
programming and support for Lakewood’s Senior Citizens.
This year’s theme, Happy Christmahanukwanzaa celebrates our
community diversity!    The world is one
big melting pot, and that's never made clearer than during the holidays. If you
find yourself saying, "Merry Chr— er, happy, uh, holidays…" more than
a few times a week during the holiday season, join us in celebrating diversity and
toasting Christmahanukwanzaa!
We have a couple of exciting additions to our event this
year.  First, we will be raffling off an
instant wine cellar. This collection of approximately 24 (or more - it’s still
“pouring” in at press time!) bottles will kick start a robust wine cellar or
complement your existing collection. The 2012 Instant Wine Cellar will feature
velvety Cabernets, lush Chardonnays, giddy Sparkling Wines and interesting
varietals from Ohio and beyond. We offer many thanks to the families who
contributed to this extraordinary collection, which celebrates the
collaborative spirit of our Community. Raffle tickets will be $10 a piece for
this raffle, and they will be sold before and during the Event.  If you are unable to attend the event, you
can stop by Wobblefoot Gallery after November 15th to buy a raffle
ticket.
Also, the evening of the event will be complemented with a wine
tasting presented by MissWineOH, the wine events and education company, who be
on hand as we taste 5 great wines. The Chief Tasting Officer will share the
details of how to pick a great wine for any occasion. Two whites, a Rose and
two Reds will be poured for us.
Would you please help
by being one of our sponsors or by donating a piece of Art, Gift Basket, Bottle
of Wine or Appetizer ? We need YOU!   Please let us know no later than October 30th.
Established in 1978, the Lakewood Commission of Aging’s
mission is to support programs and activities that enhance the lives of older
adults by enabling them to live productively and with dignity in our community.
100% of proceeds raised from this event will help underwrite the costs of many
programs the Lakewood Division of Aging offers Lakewood Senior Citizens.
All donors of raffle, food and auction items will receive
recognition in the event program. Tickets for the event will be $20 presale or
$25 day of the event. We plan to sell out this year so buy your tickets today!
You can buy your tickets and instant wine cellar raffle tickets at Wobblefoot
Gallery or purchase event tickets online at www.startneo.info by selecting the
Donation button.
One of the missions of stArtNeo is to give back to the
community by working with nonprofits and artists to support national and local
charities by generating awareness through fundraising events. www.startneo.info   Additional questions?  Call Ruthie at 216-521-2894 or email rkoenigsmark at yahoo.com.