[NEohioPAL] Filmographer/Editor wanted

jeremy gutow jeremygutow at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 21 14:28:41 PDT 2012

Filmographer/Editor wanted to film me as I make cooking instructional videos for Youtube. I'm a chef who's making a series of short, funny and informative videos on how to cook nutritiously for children. I already have some videos finished but have lost my cameraman/editor. I need somebody who can film me with MY camera, then edit and finish on THEIR Apple. Filmographer is also more than welcome to offer artistic suggestions. Great gig for any amateur or Steven Spielberg wannabee. I cannot pay a great deal  but this is not very time intensive. Approximately 90 minutes are spent on set then another 45-60 in editing, with a new video being produced about every 3-4 weeks. I'm located in Cleveland Heights and the majority of shoots are in Shaker. (Some planned shoots are in fun, non-traditional locales such as Big Fun - Coventry). Bon Apetit!!!