[NEohioPAL] Make Your Birthday or Event Magical!

Chelsea Vandergrift temenosproductions at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 20:01:45 PDT 2012

Looking for a unique birthday or event? Temenos Productions is a newly
formed production company ready to make your birthday or event truly
magical! We offer five fantastic themes, Ahoy! Pirates! Princesses and
Fairy Tales, Magical Faeries, Off to Neverland, and Knights and Chivalry!
We feature local actors trained in Interactive and Improvisational Theater.
Each theme will have stories, activities, games and crafts (if you so
choose) for each! It really is a magical experience! Please visit our
Facebook page for more information. www.facebook.com/TemenosProductions or
e-mail us at TemenosProductions at gmail.com