[NEohioPAL] Help! Looking for Far East Side Wedding Venue!

Daniel Takacs danielatakacs at gmail.com
Sat Sep 22 12:02:36 PDT 2012

Hi Neopal!

I'm getting married next summer (June) and I already have a reception venue
picked out (in Madison, about an hour east of Cleveland on I-90), but have
been having some trouble finding a place for our ceremony anywhere nearby
(within a 30 min. drive). We're an interfaith couple (Jewish/Catholic, go
us!), so most churches aren't an option.

We're looking for somewhere simple and beautiful for about a hundred
people, lots of light. Possibly outdoors if it's covered? We were looking
at vineyards with big covered pavilions and it hasn't panned out, but
that's the aesthetic we were thinking of. It will probably be a Friday
afternoon ceremony. Any suggestions would be much appreciated!

Thanks!

-Dan Takacs, guy who is getting married